Friday, February 18, 2005

A Vehement Defense of Blogs....

It might be a little ironic that I make this post for the second time, after the lovely "cannot find server" popped up and I lost everything....

Anyway, here's an awesome apology for blogs as a legit form of journalism....
http://www.mayitpleasethecourt.net/journal.asp#2
An excerpt:
"The difference between blogs and MSM is the elimination of most of the middlemen. When you read blogs, such as this one, you get the "reporter." You don't get the copywriter, editor, producer and owner in the way, paring down what I write.The only two filters are you and me. "

Enjoy...

3 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

Hi Ben Wickert,
I was looking for information about p2p file sharing when I came accross your blog. A Vehement Defense of Blogs.... doesn't really cover what I was after but it sure looks like it'll be useful. I'm off to find more resources on p2p file sharing. Good luck and keep it up.

November 14, 2005 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger result said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about information and love learning more on this. If possible, as you gain expertise, It is extremely helpful for me. would you mind updating your blog with more information.organic pet food

October 21, 2011 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger result said...

Thanks for sharing your opinion. This is a really good read for me.This is the good blog for eneyone who wants to know about this topic. Golf Accessories

December 6, 2011 at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home